Note that I did not include the decal design (using Silhouette Studio), the cutting (using my Silhouette Cameo), or the weeding (removing the parts of the vinyl surrounding the cut or the tiny pieces that lurk inside the 'h' or the teeny triangle that separates the 'y' and 'e' into separate letters, etc). Honestly, in this case the weeding took the longest time in this process.
Finally, I also did not film the cleaning of the glasses, but that is a must. They should be washed and free of any fingerprints or smudges before applying the decal. I did all of that the previous night so they could air dry upside down without needing to use a towel (and risk lint). In the past I've used alcohol as a final cleaner, but I found that it made adherence of the vinyl difficult this time around.
So, here is a video of the actual application of the decal to the glass.