Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Vendor Fair November 8, 2017

Well, now that Halloween is over I guess we are officially into the Holiday Shopping Season.  Yes, I know that we still have Thanksgiving to go, but if you are like me you have already started - or are thinking about starting - your gift list.  My son has already started to dog ear the Toys R Us an Target catalogs for Santa, so it's coming quicker than I'd like to think!!

If you want to get a start on things now, please stop by Breakaway (route 1) in Danvers on Wednesday November 8th from 6pm to 10pm.  I will be there along with several other crafters and many direct sales companies. It will be a fun night with raffles, food, drink and a great way to kick things off for the season!

Plus, if you want something custom made, check out www.JoatmonCreations.com and I can have it ready for pickup at the fair.  Ornaments and mugs are great for personalization, so think of what great gifts those would be!!!  

If you happen to stop by, please mention that you read about it on this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment