Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Diaper Derby, February 16th

A new year, a new venture!

I spent 2012 building up my business to a bigger level than it was the year before (isn't that how it is supposed to be anyway)?  I got my name in the local newspaper for my Patriots headbands last February.  I started a number of new product lines that really took off (key fobs, reversible interchangeable headbands, dog collars).  I even got my feet wet with some craft fairs again (it had been years since I wanted to do another one).  It really got me excited for things to come in 2013.

One of my goals for this year is to get my products into a few shops.  I have a some contacts that are interested in different items and soon I will be visiting them to see how we can help each other.  It's exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time!

But first I will be setting up a table at a local MALL during their annual Diaper Derby event.  How fun will that be?  My son is a bit old to participate since he is four :-)  but it will be hilarious to watch those little diaper clad bums scoot down the "track" to their awaiting parents.  And I will be right there with my pacifier clips and tooth fairy pillows encouraging them on!  Crazy to think about!!

So, if you are in the North Shore area on Saturday February 16th please stop by the Liberty Tree Mall to see me.  You need to go to the mall for other things anyway, right?  I would love to meet you!




No comments:

Post a Comment