Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Reusable Grocery Totes

With the approach of the plastic bag ban in our town approaching (officially in June) I have begun making some reusable grocery totes.  Of course, these aren't the plain ones you can buy at the grocery store...these have to have some style!  Currently I am offering four Boston sports teams, the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins, but I do plan to branch out to a few more teams (I have an order in queue for the New York Yankees and New York Giants, and as a Red Sox fan it pains me to make these, but I will do anything for a customer).  I also have some Harry Potter, Star Wars, Looney Tunes, and nautical fabric to turn into stylish bags.  They are the same size and shape as the current plastic bags, but they are lined and much more durable.  Easy to toss in the washing machine to keep them clean and bacteria free!  The price may seem a little steep at first (licensed fabric isn't cheap), but in the long run the bags are worth it!  I use mine all the time and always get compliments on them.  Please take a look at JoatmonCreations.com and let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for patterns please feel free to comment.  I am always happy to take custom orders!

No photo description available.
Reusable Grocery Totes in Boston Sports Patterns available at JoatmonCreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment