Friday, March 16, 2012

New ribbons in stock for key fobs

If you are looking for some fun key fobs (key chains) then come check out my store on Etsy.  I recently got quite a few ribbons that will look great hanging from your keys.

My favorites are the pigs and the cows.  I also have Dora the Explorer which makes a cute headband.  I am thinking of trying the Toy Story ribbon out as a belt for my son. If it comes out well, be on the lookout for one in my shop.  If you have any custom requests definitely send me an email.  I'm currently in search of turtle and wine-themed ribbon for a custom order.  


And have a wonderful St. Patrick's day this weekend.  Even though it's too late to get this for the holiday, you can always show off your Irish pride with a shamrock headband!


No comments:

Post a Comment