Friday, October 20, 2017

What? Am I back (again)??

Well, hello there.  Remember me?  Yeah, it's been a long time.  I see during my last post I was declaring that I was "back in the saddle again"....and that was a little over two years ago.  Please, don't ask me how that has been going because basically I'll have to tell you that I have been bucked off the horse...once again.

I did make a good effort at the beginning of this year, creating a vision board and all.  I lost 11 lbs in 6 months and then my scale broke, which of course meant I didn't have to weigh myself or watch what I ate ever again, right?  So.... here I am feeling a little disappointed in myself as usual, however I do know my m.o. and that typically means I'll get fed up soon enough.  So, once again I'll recommit and I can start going to bed early enough to wake up by 4:30 to hit the old treadmill.

Unfortunately that won't be happening any time over the next month because I've also recommitted myself to my crafting and I've started a new product line.  As if headbands, hair bows, dog collars, and key fobs weren't enough, I've recently rediscovered my die cutting machines (Cricut) and also got a new one for my birthday (Silhouette).  It had been a long time since I made cutouts, and even then it was mostly greeting cards and such.  Now I am working with vinyl and it's like a whole new world has opened up.  I am having a great time designing car window decals or making fun mugs and glasses.  I will be doing my first craft show in a year next Saturday at the Danvers MA YMCA. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  I'll have my regular products, but now I am adding on this whole other line, so my already jam-packed table will be even more jam-packter (yes, I made that a word).

I guess on the plus side, at least I am not snacking as much in the evening because I cannot wait to get working on my projects.  I have a ton of orders to finish while also bumping up my inventory for the fair.  So, as I am creating new things I am hoping to keep everyone updated on here as well as on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. 

In the meantime, here are a few samples of what I've been working on.  I love the creativity this inspires.  What a great way to express yourself, than by making a unique decal for your car or coffee mug.  Perfect gifts for hard to buy for people as well!  I know I'll be making a few personalized ones for friends this year!!

Until next time......





No comments:

Post a Comment